From May 25, 2017 until June 1, 2017
1. Organizer of the International Short Film Festival 20minmax in Ingolstadt is the non-profit association Verein zur Förderung der Filmkultur - Von der Rolle e.V. The festival takes place from May 25th to June 1st, 2017.
2. For the competition 20minmax films of all genres can be submitted. They must not be longer than 20:00 minutes including front and end credits, and year of production must be 2016 or 2017.
3. For the competition b/w monochrome films not longer than 30 minutes can be submitted. Year of production must be 2015 or later. Films are considered to be monochrome if they are completely or almost completely monochrome. In case of doubt, the jury will decide.
4. Films are to be submitted via the international internet platform reelport.com. Films and videos that have already been entered at any previous 20minmax festival issue will not be considered for the current competition. German submitters are asked to name the federal state.
5. Filmfiles and all required data have to be uploaded to the platform reelport.com by January 31th 2017. The selection committee will make its decision by end of march 2017. Filmmakers whose work is accepted for the festival program will automatically be informed via email. Rejections will not be sent.
6. Selected films will be screened in the Audi Programmkino, Museum für Konkrete Kunst, Stadttheater Ingolstadt and other venues. A screening copy will be requested separately by the festival management. This copy has to be available in digital form by April 15th 2017. In eraly May 2017 all selected films will be announced with stills and trailers at 20minmax.com.
7. Festival screening copies for the festival week should be uploaded or sent in HD-resolution or better, as mp4-file or DCP, 24 or 25 fps (25 fps is recommended, we do not accept 30 fps). Films, also films with English or German language, must have English subtitles.
8. Cash prizes of 2,000 € (1st) and 1,000 € (2nd) will be awarded
9. By submitting a film to the 20minmax Festival the sender consents to the film being screened at the festival. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure that permission has been obtained from all appropriate parties before submitting a film.
10. For promotional purposes and for the corporate communication of the cooperation partners and supporters excerpts of the film can be broadcasted on TV, in trailers or on the festival website, free of charge. The excerpts cannot exceed 3 minutes or 10% of the total length of the film.
11. In agreement with the rights holders Von der Rolle e.V. presents the winning films and/or selected films of the fesitval which had been part of the festival program in 2017 in non-commercial screenings after the festival week itself.
12. By submitting a film, the applicant accepts the regulations. In case of doubt, the German version applies.
This Festival was founded in 2006
International Short Film Festival